We currently have a number of open vacancies at Haverfordwest County AFC which we are welcoming applications for.
This an exciting time to be involved with the club, with our first team currently in their fourth consecutive season in the JD Cymru Premier – Wales’ top-flight domestic league – and having recently competed in the UEFA Europa Conference League qualifiers in the summer, which saw us record our first-ever victory in European club competition.
First team Sports Scientist
Haverfordwest County AFC are looking to appoint a part-time Sports Scientist to support our ambitious team. The role will be required to lead all sport science/physical preparation strategies for the team at both training sessions and matches.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the coaching staff by delivering the physical preparation, monitoring and recovery strategies for the first team
- Provide feedback on all training sessions and matches throughout the season
Person specifications required:
- A good understanding of athlete monitoring processes using wearable technology (catapult preferable)
- Ability to visualise and interpret data within the sport science domain
- A Sport Science or relevant degree (current post-graduate students are welcome to apply)
- Willingness to commit to the aims and objectives of the club’s short, medium and long-term ambitions
Academy Physiotherapist / Sports Therapist
Our Academy are currently on the lookout for a physiotherapist/sports therapist to provide assistance at home matches.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please email your CV to Head of Coaching, Ashleigh Hopkins, at email@example.com
Remuneration/expenses are negotiable.