Haverfordwest County AFC are looking to appoint a full-time Sports Scientist to support our ambitious team.
Main responsibilities include
- Support the coaching staff to deliver the physical preparation, monitoring and recovery strategies for the first team and academy
- Provide feedback on all training and matches throughout the season
Secondary responsibilities include
- Support the office and stadium staff with general ad hoc duties
- Support the Board of Directors with ad hoc football operations duties
- A good understanding of athlete monitoring processes using wearable technology (Catapult preferable)
- Ability to visualise and interpret data within the sports science domain
- A Sports Science or relevant degree (Current post-graduate students are welcome to apply)
- Willingness to commit to the aims and objectives of the club’s short, medium and long term ambitions
Remuneration is negotiable.
Deadline to apply: Midnight on September 23
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter, outlining why you consider yourself suitable for the role.