Fancy having your design worn by the Bluebirds next season whilst also winning a family season ticket for two? Now is your chance!
In partnership with new official kit suppliers errea, Haverfordwest County Football Club is giving young Bluebird’s fans the chance to design next season’s kit design home and away first team kit.
If you’re under 16 years of age and ever dreamed of what your ideal football kit would look like, this is your chance to use your creative skills in a fun activity you can enjoy in school with your friends or at home with your family.
Whether it is an alternative version of our iconic blue home shirt or an away strip that looks a little different, express your love for the Haverfordwest County Bluebirds by colouring in our blank errea kit template and share your designs with us.
The winner will have their own designed shirt signed by the team.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download #hcafcmykit template
- Share a photo of your kit on our Twitter or Facebook page and make sure you tag #hcafcmykit
- Email entries to our club media officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your entries to the club address: The Bridge Meadow Stadium, Bridge Meadow Lane, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA61 2EX
- Designs must be submitted using the kit template provided.
- You have until Sunday 30th April to enter the competition with the winner to be announced soon after.
- For further information please visit our website or contact:
Wyndham Williams Community Development Manager
Office: 01437 769048